Friday 25 October 2013

FOTD: 25th October



In all honesty, this is probably the first time I've worn makeup in about two weeks. I made a major dietary switch from pretty much exclusively drinking Pepsi Max to almost exclusively drinking water and my skin has been looking wonderful for it. It's been so clear and even that I haven't really wanted to jinx it by slathering on makeup. However, I'm meant to be going out for lunch today with a friend and I'm running on about an hour and a half sleep. Desperate times call for desperate measures, but I'm going to be crossing my fingers that my skin stays lovely.

This is really my usual look - the one I put on while running on autopilot, I don't think, I just do. I always tend to keep my eyes simple because of my glasses, but I love a bold blush and a simple lip. I very rarely use concealer, I've never found one that actually really works for me so I just don't bother. Most of what I'm wearing crosses over with my makeup basics, really.

MUA foundation / Maybelline Powder / MUA blush / Sleek eyeshadow / Collection 2000 eyeliner / Collection 2000 Lip Cream

2 comments:

  1. found you through Jennie! you have such lovely eyes. i think i'm going to enjoy reading your blog x

    Miho @ Wander to Wonder

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your glasses so much, I always keep my eye make up super simple too because I love my statement glasses <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete